So my life hasn't taken the normal turns or cultural sequences that I would have expected it to take. I'm 32 and I still feel like a 23 year old exploring who I am and what I want in the world. I have an excellent career teaching elementary school, lived in 3 different states, have a good family, a great dog, but there's so much more still missing.
I am single.
I am in debt.
I feel trapped.
I feel caged.
I recently read Eat Pray Love. I know it's one of those books that 'everyone loved' but I can't help but wonder if they really embraced it and took it all in. I saw the movie tonight and was aggravated at people laughing at moments. I think it's a movie of self discovery. Of finding yourself again or rather continuing on that journey. I need to find myself again......so here is where I'm going to begin.
I have big plans.
I have big dreams.
I want more from this time spent here.
No comments:
Post a Comment