Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Better Days.

Eddie Vedder is a poet.  A beautiful poet who helped to snap me back into the relm of writing about my future adventures.  Life seems to get in the way sometimes and as John Lennon once said "Life is what happens when your busy making other plans".....so thank you Eddie and John for helping pull me back to thinking about the future.  My mac took a crash last May and instead of trying to fix it or get a new one and waste more money, I've gone without with the exception of the house desktop.  As a result, in the last month I've actually purchased 3 new cd's.  I really forgot how many great songs I've loved from cd's I bought for one song and then after listening to the entire cd found others that spoke to me.  Tonight I came home with the soundtrack for Eat, Pray, Love(and I also forgot how much I truly love soundtracks!) and as a result of the trailer for the same movie, I brought home Florence and the Machine's cd, Lungs.  Love dogs days are over, it makes me want to take off and go so much sooner than I thought I'd want to in the past.  Music reaches so far, makes you want more, pulls at your emotions, reminds you of moments, and takes you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment